Sunday, May 17, 2009

RV Update



Well it is finally summer is here.  The weather is really nice here and will be until around Thanksgiving.  These next few months really make it worth the COLD winter.  Lori helped me get the rivets done on the bottom of the fuselage and I am really happy with the results.  Now we can turn it over and start putting things on the inside like seats, control sticks and rudder pedals plus a hundred other things.  I also included a shot of the flower beds and Spike hiding waiting for Humming Birds so she can snatch one out of the air. (Pretty awesome to see her do it with no front claws).  She must not know that a 
20# cat really can't hide much of anywhere.  But she still gets a few every year.

1 comment:

Linda McKenzie said...

Oh Spike, those hummigbirds don't stand a chance with you around. I'm sure they are stunned to see an enormous white blur running towards them.