Thursday, December 25, 2008

White Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

We woke up here in Gunnison this morning to about 4" of new snow and still snowing.  The weather man is predicting up to 30" before the storm ends of Friday. I think they always predict more to keep the ski areas happy.  It is a very beautiful snow big flakes and falling straight down.  Not anything like the snow in Western Kansas that usually comes parallel to the ground.  We are having a very quite Christmas this year  Linda, Nina, Lori, and I.  

Matthew, Jena, Josh, Dave, Ruth, Jim, Becky, and Tim will be here for New Years so a lot more folks next week.

The construction business is really slow this year so the store is closed until next Monday and it is good to have a few days off, hopefully I will get some work done on the RV this weekend, if I don't have to shovel to much.

No comments: