It has been awhile since I posted anything. We were in Goodland last weekend seeing Josh and his mom and dad. Nina went with us and Linda met us there, it was really great seeing everyone and as usual the hospality was first rate at Matt and Jena's. Josh is really growing and has quite a personality. We are always glad to see him so we can spoil him. The airplane is going slowly as there are a lot of small parts to put in right now so I can work for weeks and little seems to happen. The picture is of the rudder and brake pedals that took me about a week to assemble.


1 comment:
You guys sure do have a nice looking grandson. It is really nice to see such proud grandparents.
It won't be to long before I can start making airplane sounds. Oh what the heck.
"Pilot to copilot, fuel pump on, mags on, prepare to start, clear prop, mmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrr....."
take it easy,
Jake
Post a Comment