Hello everyone. I just thought I would post a couple of pictures of the airplane. I have been working pretty steady since New Years and have made pretty good progress. Today I got the firewall put in place and have a lot of braces and gussets to put in before it all comes apart for primer and final assembly. The last picture is of a bend I had to make (pretty happy how that came out).Sunday, January 18, 2009
Hello everyone. I just thought I would post a couple of pictures of the airplane. I have been working pretty steady since New Years and have made pretty good progress. Today I got the firewall put in place and have a lot of braces and gussets to put in before it all comes apart for primer and final assembly. The last picture is of a bend I had to make (pretty happy how that came out).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Looking good, and the airplane doesn't look too shabby either.
Post a Comment