Well we finally are in Goodland. After two trips to Goodland from Gunnison and a lot of help from our kids and friends we are getting settled in. My job is going great and Lori starts at the bank in a couple of weeks. Just to caption the pictures-Linda says "Just a few more boxes and I need to get back to Denver" Hoss says " I want my garage back" I say " I think I have moved this box before" Lori says "I'll watch Josh" the last picture is a 3-bedroom house stuffed in a two car garage. Thanks to everyone that helped with the move and especially Matt & Jena who put up with us from the beginning of the process.






2 comments:
So very very glad your are back!! Joshy needed his grandparents. Can't wait when he tells me, "I'm going to see ma and pa:)"
So I guess I need to read it before I post it! So glad you are back!
Post a Comment