Thursday, February 11, 2010

We are still here

It seem like a long time since I posted anything. Lori and I have been busy since being here in Goodland. We started right in on the remodel Lori decided the first room was the Bathroom WHAT A PROJECT we ripped it down to the studs and started over. New sheet rock ceramic tile electrical and plumbing I guess the only thing that remained is the tub and the toilet. I keep telling Lori the Bathroom is the worst. I started after Thanksgiving and promised it for Christmas or was it Valentines Day! I can't quite remember. Enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Linda McKenzie said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Nice job Don! Bathrooms are really a mess to remodel. It seems like you have no where to clean up while it is in progress. Aren't you glad you are done with it?

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

So pretty in person!! Joshy can't wait to stay and take a bath!! He loves his Grandma and Grandpa so much!! Love the red with all the white:-)